Thursday, October 7, 2010

What To Write On 21st Card

The vengeance of Hell (The Magic Flute)

"The vengeance of Hell," the Queen of the Night's aria from Mozart's opera The Magic Flute (The Magic Flute).

The vengeance of Hell boils
boil the hell revenge in my heart; in my heart;
Death and despair flame around me! blaze death and despair around me!
Feels Sarastro does not through you the pain of death, If Sarastro does not feel the pangs of death through you,
you so you no longer my daughter. then you are my daughter no more.
Disowned may you be forever, Abandoned may you be forever, Be disowned for ever, be abandoned for ever,
be smashed forever All the bonds of nature, shattered for ever be all the ties of nature,
if not by thee Sarastro becomes pale! if Sarastro does not pale in death through you!
Hear, gods of vengeance! Hort der Mutter Schwur! Hear, gods of vengeance! Hear a mother's vow!


Was This entry originally posted at http://opera-cat.dreamwidth.org/12752.html . There are comments on comment count unavailable Dreamwidth. LiveJournal users comment May there using OpenID.

0 comments:

Post a Comment