Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wedding Anniversary Greetings For Parents

Si può? (I Pagliacci)

"May I?" Prologue to Ruggero Leoncavallo's opera I Pagliacci .


Consider
May I? You can? May I? May I?
Lord! Gentlemen! Ladies! Gentlemen!
Excuse me if I come from sol. Forgive me if I present myself alone.
I am the Prologue: I am the Prologue:
Because even the ancient masks on the stage makes the author, Since the author again puts the ancient oz masks on stage,
in hand and wants to resume the old customs, he wishes to resume the old customs in part,
and you send me again. and he sends me to you anew.
But to tell you as before: But not to tell you, as formerly:
"The tears that we strew are false! " The tears we shed Which are false!
Of pangs and de 'Our suffering may not be alarmed! "No! Do not be alarmed at Our agony and suffering!" No!
The author has instead tried to paint a glimpse of life. The author has INSTEAD Sought to paint a piece of life for you. He
for maximum sun that the artist is a man He has for His maxim That the artist is only human
and for men and write properly. and he ought to write for human beings.
And the truth ispiravasi. And he Took His inspiration from the truth.
A nest of memories at the bottom of the soul was singing one day, A nest of memories Was singing one day in the depths of His soul,
and with real tears and wrote, and he wrote with real tears, and sobs
time to beat! and His sobs beat time for him!
So, you'll love so love each other as human beings; Well then, you will see Human Beings As They love loving;
see de 'hatred of the sad results. you will see the fruits of hatred grim.
the pangs of grief, you hear screams of rage and cynical laughter! You will hear the pangs of grief, cries of fury, laughter and ironic!
And you, rather than our poor gabbana of actors, And you, Rather Than Our poor costumes as Actors,
the nostr'anime considered Our Souls,
as we are men of flesh and blood, since we are men of flesh and blood, and that
quest'orfano world of the spirit through the air like you! and That We breathe the air of this world orphan just like you!
The concept I told you. . . I have told you the concept. . .
Or listen as he has done. Now listen to how it unfolds.
Come on! Start! Let's go! Begin!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment