Saturday, September 11, 2010

Females Masterbateing

presentation?

Mh, I do not know what to say, then I simply present.

About me enough to know that a normal girl, but not like all the others. I admit to being strange to have different passions and unusual for a fourteen year old. I like to write, makes me feel good, I free the head of every thought and I like to sing, we can say that music is a little bit my best friend, the one that's always when you need it , in the sad moments and happy moments, just put a pair of headphones and she is always.
In any case, I do not lack friends, I have many or perhaps even too many. I was disappointed, and many others continue to do so.
Those who are looking for you only when they need or because they need a hand, those instead you write just because I'm bored and know that you're there at all times. Perhaps this is also that I cheated, too fond of me and easily to many people who often do not reciprocate my feelings, and feelings to understand what love is friendship.
But rather than talk about my personal life I would speak of another life, one that continues to make me believe in myself, day after day without tiring. This other life I am talking about is Justin Bieber. It may seem strange, is strange indeed. Fall in love with a singer? It 'one thing to say the least as children, but what else could be otherwise? The passion I have for him is something so big that it could also explode inside me, something that could become uncontrollable, something that could kill me.
He and his songs, well .. I'm all that I have always tried, and then those sweet eyes, those arms so charming, her hair always perfect. The love-because love is what I feel for him, is something I do not know how to explain, is a drug for me, but I think I can help it .. for a while, of course .
Anyway, he is not the only guy who takes my heart, because there too, my Mils, the beautiful girl from the fantastic voice. Then of course there are other singers that I love with all my soul, but to me they are the most important.

Laura ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment