Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Babysitter Diaper Change With Latex Gloves

Oh, I loved (The Abduction from the Seraglio)

I have just figured out how to put letters with umlauts and accents in a day! Good, I needed that SuperPower ability.

"Oh, loved me," Konstanze's aria from Mozart's opera The Abduction from the Seraglio (The Abduction from the Seraglio).





Oh, I loved was so happy Ah, I was in love, I was so happy,
did not know the pain of love, I knew nothing of love's pain;
swore him allegiance, the beloved, I swore constancy to him, my beloved,
was then my whole heart. there I gave all my heart.
But how quickly faded my joy! Yet how quickly my joy faded!
separation was my fearful Loos, separation anxious was my fate,
and now floats my eyes in tears! and now my eyes swim with tears!
Kummer ruht in meinem Schoos. Grief rests in my breast.
   



This entry was originally posted at http://opera-cat.dreamwidth.org/10814.html . LiveJournal users may comment there using OpenID.

0 comments:

Post a Comment