Friday, April 3, 2009

How To Make Pink Minnie Mouse Ears

Dear diary

My name is Stephanie, but maybe you already knew this. Japanese study at the University of Turin, not exactly the best in the world, but perhaps not the most disgusting as an organization. I live in a small neighborhood near downtown in my city and I honestly can not wait to get out of this little bland and dull, where diversity is a key factor in judging a person.
It would be wonderful to get away and take in a country where the differences are not "differences" but are normal in the bourgeois sense of the word. I never thought about God's existence, let's say that during these years I never raised the problem of good or look good in front of a superior entity to judge my actions. My family is very Christian and I know this tells you something of my life. I do not like dancing, I do not like the music business, I do not like to show my belly to look more pussy, girls hate idiots who believe God and I firmly believe that a person must be nice to have a minimum of spiritual value.
A black sheep in other words.
for this are contained in the space of my room, the only place where I really feel at home without any exceptions. I can be what I want when I close that door open when everything is locked up in my body from 60 kg.
My gaze is turned towards the east, east and hope to reach a soon. This blog is a challenge because it's been so long since vent my frustrations on a virtual blog .... but above all is a challenge to my fickle desire never to bring out what I do.

Let's try
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment