Friday, April 10, 2009

Hownmuch Money Is A Desert Eagle

A bit sad ...

I am a little sad, though I can not really tell you why . My mother goes to Easter, David is so much fun here and there. I wish someone would come to dinner Saturday night at my house but I really fear to ask why as well as Diana did not really know who to call ... but I'm really so friendless? Not to mention that long ago I sent a message on facebook to Xausa ... asking for help. And she did not yet responded .. and I do not know what to think because I thought it was really a friend of mine even though we never talked about such things and such, maybe they are scared, maybe not ... maybe and only a little careless, or as Thomas does not mind that certain things or I do not consider her a true friend, maybe he does not think it's one of those people with whom you can talk if you have problems ...
Or maybe I just consider ... And maybe
is good ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment