Saturday, April 4, 2009

How To Tie Double Upper

What about today ... Crazy

Today Was Some Of Those Day When you think "I'm not sure I want to live a day like this never again". Today, like yesterday, I was full of those worries that I tried to leave behind writing on this blog and obviosly without any success. Open again a blog is very important to me because I'm not used anymore to write something about my life and I really don't have time to think about what is REALLY going on. But somehow I did it, I managed to live until now, mantaining a wonderful love story with my boyfriend that, even this time, was ready for me at the right moment, I still have some friends behind my back, ready to help me and to be helped by me. Now I know that I am what I want to be. Maybe I'm not perfect, but I am a human, I'm sensitive, I'm stupid and I am a collection of contraddictions. All rolled into one, with a big ribbon on it. 
I don't know what I want but somehow I know who to get what I call the "little aims": some freedom that I deserve from years that now I am able to conquer by myself and with the help of the others. 
I live for a dream. My dreams are my fuel. And this must be my only aim for living this life that isn't what I really want but at least is here. 
I will not escape from the bad news. I will not hide in the corner waiting for the sunlight. I'm afraid, actually. But my love for the people that really want me here Keeps me alive, and Encourage me to move on, step by step, little by little.


You will be proud of me someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment