Monday, April 6, 2009

Commercial Motion Sensor

~ David & Stephanie shook

Already stray. Azz.
Vabbeh, but they are justified, both yesterday and today were the days stressful, tiring and busy. We start from the very beginning.
April 5, 2009 ~ Sunday ~ ♥ David Stefania

E 'and I get up Sunday morning to pick up David. I think a nice program, pretty intense. Those who have not yet had the pleasure to get in touch with the undersigned closely you will realize in reading this posting that I am a little masochistic to me.
Maya comes to wake me with his meow I always open my heart. When I see David peeping out from the subway, I'm really open wide the eyes of joy. I laugh, smile, meow (why yes, when I'm happy meow). We walked around downtown, undecided what to do. We wanted to go to the park to relax but the weather was quite ambiguous and therefore we did not know how. At the end we went to the park, lying on a blanket that does not even know from which planet were e. .. we recovered the 2-week distance. We talked, joked, laughed, made fun of the strange color combinations that we saw around ... the usual words. At 5 we were tired, and as usual I had some things back in to do that night so David decided to take the train. Kawaii ~ I'm feeling
stupid blog to tell you all this way why do not minimize the idea of that day, our conversation in English, of our fantastic spammed in real ..
. ♥ this is love.


Monday April 6, 2009 ~ ~ shook

This morning I come to class late. Fault of my "outstanding matters" on Sunday. Shower, hair replaced by the Danish study, almost purely useless. For a second I'm afraid to be done on another planet. Will stress since Monday morning, the lack of a high rate of caffeine in my veins but I really do not recognize anything around me. It seems a different world, almost free .... I can not describe the feeling I had, I think of all affected by the lack of Diana and Federica, faithful companions during the long days of universities, by my side during most of the day, it was my total lack of confidence because of Today I had to put glasses (eye infection, -.-) or maybe because for the first time I'm taking the university as a serious matter, the fact is that I felt strange, is in a good way in which a bad way.
Flight to Denmark to take a test that do not even know, even if something I write. And then followed the other lessons, although we can not certainly say that they are moving quickly, not that. But the biggest news was undoubtedly that of the earthquake in Italy that made me tremble with fear for good 2 minutes and still shocked me.
But this is not the place to talk about it nor for polemicizzare .
'm just shaken by the question: "What if ...".

0 comments:

Post a Comment