Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Calf Cramps During Soccer Games



Finally I can write in Jun's color! :) 
Today was again a strange day, but somehow was a relief. Today me and my boyfriend argued about easter holidays. For those that don't know the situation I will summarize the story. Me and my boyfriend live in two different cities: I live in Turin and he lives in Milan. They aren't too far...the main problem is that my mother is a bit too protective and she doesn't think that I am enought old for a love story and that is too early for being in love. But I love him too much for listen to this bullshit, so I decided to continue my relationship until I wanted to. I have some problem with money lately, so he often come over here in Turin but he can't come during the week because we have classes so he came often during the weekend. But during the weekend, my mum is at home so she don't want to see anybody...we are forced to pass our sundays outside, no matter the weather, because my mum is too strict. This is absurd, isn't it? 
Sometimes we argue because I feel that he is unhappy with me because we can't live a normal relationship but during the time we spent toghether he was always comprehensive with me. The holidays are always a good chance to be toghether for more than one day, so we must take advantages of it as much as we can, but, as you can imagine, is not so easy. So today we finally face the issue of trying to be toghether during this holidays but we argued for 2 hours or such. 
I was really terrified because I was going to lose him for real and the idea really scares me to death. He really rapresent an istitution to me, something that I can live without it. 
Before him, I had a boyfriend, now ex obviously, that I was used to like very much but we got tired of the situation, the same situation that I live now with him. Maybe he is stronger than him or he only love me more than the other, but the fact is that I asked a few hours for thinking about the situation and the probable solution to our problem. I thought also about the possibility to break up with him. But I thought, and I still think it, that is impossible to live without him. 
Finally I can say that I'm so in love with a person that I can also make some project with him, something that doesn't smell of heaviness or compromise, but it seems to be happy and glorious. 
Probably, today was the day when I discovered what love a person really means. And I'm happy. So happy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment