Friday, April 3, 2009

Donations Of Toothbrushes



just because I write in Italian at heart I am ashamed to make mistakes and the resulting huge figures of shit. Every time I think the evening, I think of all the things back in the day that I have avoided making but most of all I'm thinking to rest, sweet peace temporarily, before returning to full speed in daily life.
I wonder why I see life as a stress, weight that brings nothing but worries. I have no desire to get rid of it, especially because unlike past years I really missed something important and that my decision would affect too many lives.
My life is in a small bird cage, hanging near a window, with a view on the profiles of the distant buildings of the city. I do not know what color it is, I have not ever taken care of, but I am heartened that dream away tears and still a smile, in what might seem like a life without purpose or hope.
A small happiness, locked up in bars iron, finished with a small door, closed. And so the seasons pass, and as the sun makes its cycle, even the city changes, changing its shape, growing up, and destroying ricoponendosi as if it were made by giant lego. How I would like to be part of that change! As for what I want to have the power ... I'd have the courage to fly away.
Why after years of the cage was opened. But wait cautiously for the right moment, it is the duty of all good birds? You know when you're happy with the success of others, almost vivendone, aspiring to their skill. The people thanks you with his head, makes you a smile and moves on, as if he knew of not having to the same courtesy. As if you had done for acknowledging, as it was the only way to be appreciated.
But respect, in most reports, is never give and take, but almost always points to nothing. So respect for yourself you build it in your head, where people you admire make you a goddess. Where you dance well, sings well, drive well, always smile, you have a perfect life. Where everyone look at you with eyes wide open as you are beautiful, nice and wonderful. A world that is in a small iron cage and do not really bother the item master. A little oasis of happiness away from the reality that awaits you each morning.
I never dream things I can not have, I always dream that all those for granted. For years, my little cage was my world, enriched by the false appearances of people who were part of the real world, that's my view. And now that the cage is open, I do not want to go out. Get out of here there are things that are not used to it, difficult things, discussions, tormented love, people who do not listen to you and you do not admire the way you want. When you get home then, there are other solutions ... I forgive dream, around the room, all of the time when you have so much envy make you feel appreciated for your wonderful qualities ... but Meanwhile, they are not cultivated. I'm afraid I do not want to get out of here.
I do not have the relationship I want, I'm surrounded by people who do not understand the greatness of the things they have and not complain, putting themselves at the center of the universe without thinking of others, other people give too much importance to a component of their lives and basically, never having experienced the cage, do not know what it means to lose the happiness seeing others with a smile on his face.
When the only thing you see is the afflievolisce your smile in the mirror, the desire to live the reality fades.
I feel I'm losing my life, little by little. I'm letting that slip, making important life pretending. I think sometimes being crazy for wanting to live a fake life as wonderfully perfect and I feel even more stupid to look for answers in people who maybe thought I was crazy for years.

I feel like shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment