Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Reoccurring Pain In Right Leg

Saving Xaus

E con il colore di Ohno, chiudiamo la cinquina. Eh sì, perchè i colori dei testi erano decisi sulla base dei colori degli Arashi (non sono fissata, no!).
Ho appena trovato un blog che could really be interesting about the Arashi ...:) Tomorrow I think I will give some news to
Xaus that, among other things, informed me that there is a wonderful little program to see the Japanese television o_O

*_________________________________________________________________________________________*
SiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiH
What news meravigliosaaa ç___ç About
some Xaus, today I did something absurd
xDD I try to tell even if it is not easy to make perfect the EPIC FAIL that I could do. After the lesson of Kobayashi, we move all around our homes and not even time to get out that Xaus had already disappeared o_O /
Bikkurishita! So I thought I had greeted me as usual but I had not noticed, partly because the loud music does not do very well in the ears, so let's say that I do not feel very well ^ ^ "
Howewer, we say goodbye to everyone after a wonderful time when I've had for 2 seconds the impression of being returned to the medium ... the atmosphere has been the funny, it was the fact that I had the glasses and then I feel as in those days, the fact is I do for a healthy Xaus doing bad comments on the fact that his computer will not work because it's fucking pink but Xaus continues to say no (of course xD A is CAZZATE ROSA). However, do I say goodbye and pesto un piede per sbaglio. Mi metto a ridere, le chiedo scusa sempre ridendo come una deficiente e perdo l'equilibrio, ma non cado perchè nel panico prendo una tetta di  Xausì   per reggermi...

O//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////O 
and I Xaus we burst out laughing like the idiot, I really could not stand, especially because it happened in front of everyone but no one has noticed anything xD


Xaus I love you! :) But tell me that they are an idiot xDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment