Friday, February 27, 2009

Manual Underwriting 2010

It's MEME -Time! *L*


Uhuhuhuh! * L *
I found this cute MEME
HERE . Needless to say, have a
Sealand as Father is shocking (given the young age of that) but even more so to see that Rome-jiji is the MOTHER!
Odde, and I've always seen as the Super-Seed of the situation. ° L °''
Rome-JII .. N-I-I did not know .. Forgive me for always misunderstood, my mother .. T_T
Although I do not understand how you can be my brother .. Is this a case of Doppelganger? °_°''

But have Belarus as sister and Supreme Russia-san \u0026lt;inchino> as a lover (* รง *) .. I get the impression that my life is a serious threat, here .. And then °_°''
Ukraine as best friend .. Well, social relationships are not the best at this Meme's Family. = _ = '

Nihon as Stalker is perfect already I imagine him armed with a camera, dark sunglasses and a hat to avoid recognition, and follows me down the street. * _ *
's so .. beautifully disturbing! X ° D

And even though I left for last: my beloved Hungary-chan!
Gods, since I love that girl, so ill fungirlisticamente ..
Best friend I would have preferred but if you can not swear that the best possible deal and that will never leave the highway for the holidays, even in the middle of August. U ^ U


Your Hetalia Family by jewelie
Name
Age
Favorite Character
Country you live in
Father
Mother
Sibling #1
Sibling #2
Pet
Best Friend
Lover
Stalker


See ya, MEME's COWBOYS! * W * /
(And become one with Russia-san .. * L *)


0 comments:

Post a Comment