Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How Much Does Cavity Filling

Become one with Tavoletta Grafica-chan..

Uhm ..

Because today I bought some "Slate Graphics-chan" and given that, as always, insomnia is felt I provicchiato to scribble something.
Obviously, as I had already guessed, Slate-chan NOT miracles, and then, despite the best intentions, my stroke and my way of color are poor. X ° ° D

But I admit that the disegnucchiare elfetta I am really amused despite the initial confusion due to "I do not know what the hell are the levels, let alone if I can paint something .." .
* L * Anyway I've done something at the end.



And that is that.
Well .. I think of having to please. = L =''
The next time I'll try to do something related to APH , now that I am not fungirlizzazione month that passes and adoration for Russia-san and 5-METERS LONG- either.
XD And to think that now I am an old woman .. I'd definitely put my head straight! XD

Bhèèèèè ...

See ya, TAVOLETTARI-COWBOYS!
* L *


0 comments:

Post a Comment