Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why Do Worts Turn Black

\u0026lt;3 FUCK

not updated since about 5 weeks, and during this period are quite a lot of things happened. As befits a person just as steady myself, I made a lot of plans but very few have been successful.
But anyway, we talk with Soi, mica pizza and figs. So there is some good news!
First of all, a great relationship is broken, and really I feel I have lost something great. But if it were not so, maybe not ... it was love that was.
We decided to go forward, to throw almost everything behind, to be strong and learn from this experience. We were happy, we laughed like idiots, we've been together with passion and love ... but this is not what makes an everlasting love.
There are other things, situations that can not be resolved with a kiss, but only with a farewell.

For this reason I would not write any more. I was not able to express other feelings that were not sadness. But now, only now, a month later, I can raise my head.

I have to go way ahead.
There's really no choice, I can not get stuck in a mess which I do hard to see the end. The light is there.

And I will join you.
I met some interesting people lately, and I hope that our friendship will grow very slowly, like a flower in spring.
These people are fantastic and I just want to be able to look back and see a wonderful past, shared with a person who deserves nothing but my respect.
soon ^. ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment