Thursday, October 8, 2009

How To Contact Appointment Mama Lola

like a cartoon ...

Well, what to say. For the time goes. I intend to write here ^. ^ And I'm very happy, I like to keep a constant thing! :)
Back to us, I feel like a cartoon: (fuck that, I feel tossed from side to side and does not seem enough ...
How is it possible?
That is, work, I do not exactly splitting the back but at least I committed there, when I can study, attend classes and I'm home just long enough to sleep and do a few things and she complains that my room is a mess. ;

BUT IF I'M NOT THERE IN MY ROOM ç__ç
Why do not you have created with the gene order? ç__ç

you want a sort of hospital room, transported to his house, I did not want to do everything ... with all the things I have to do, sights, etc. I did not ... its time to stay behind even my room!


BREATHING.

FIUU. Even breathing is becoming difficult, I ache behind my body and I honestly have slightly lost track of the hours and minutes (but are 7 am or 11?: O) Last night I slept 5 hours, since I had to finish things before the collapse of Anglo, but it was so late because as usual I spent the time to fuck ç_____________ç

Evvabbeh, that sucks! Now I sleep, I go to sleep I'm dying (there were years I did not say a sentence like that, a good sign?) I'm so tired of programming ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment