Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thick White Discharge Before Menstruation

I am =)

Dear Livejournal!
I apologize if I did not write these days but unfortunately broken between the modem and other problems not failed to do anything:)
I'm fine, I'm growing several friends recently and I'm really glad to have found some as Yali and have rediscovered Mirella (given that more study and we were never able to feel).
Yali came between me and very special friendship, so that we celebrated the 1-month and I know I've got a flock of origami butterflies (xD idea that idiot) and she instead gave me a thing useful (actually, I missed!), or a cup for tea with a tiger drawn (I did not say anything about Ducas and the like).
I swear I did not ask anything, says he relied on and that I I would have said the same (oo) /
Vabbeh might as well!
Soon I will have an R4 and I'm happy, because I hope to help me study Japanese! About study .... HISTORY! ç____ç

I have too many things to do! ç_ç between Anglo and other translations it is difficult to do everything ç___ç
Damn! ç_ç
By the way I remembered having to talk to Federica now! é.è /
Vabbeh, I'll make it, at the cost of going to bed every night at 4. Maybe we should really take into account that the Japanese method of Karekano.

0 comments:

Post a Comment