Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Non Microwave Safe Bowls In The Microwave

Yappari ... Update

Hello everybody!
Today I stayed home from work, a little 'because the headache was unbearable, a little' why not 's mood (ever) to work with people who send you to fuck off (harsh reality) and a little 'because throat, ears and nose are broken.

And we must also consider that I've done the math (just two) and I realized I should do things Anglo, since yesterday I dangle up at 3 am crying covering old photos and listening to the songs of Bon Jovi (and after this I already know that you will give me permission to listen to Arashi always xD).
I continued to cry, then I was filming and then fell back this morning ... of course I was more stoned than anyone else to be on Earth.

I need someone around me, but I always that fear in my heart, that of being a burden, that stupid that little thing can not go it alone ... and sent on others.
This is evil ç___ç

But let's move on, I'm going back to a time where my life was broken, out of control and more dead than alive.

Yali is helping me more than you might imagine, but honestly, it sounds strange, but I have not yet figured out why they do it. XDD

We feel tomorrow:)
Hoping to bring a smile:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment