Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kharghar Property Rates 2010

Vampire!Lud and VirginMaiden!Feli

Hello! ^^/

I come with another "fanart" from APH. =/o/=





Uhm.. I know this sketch is TOTALLY out of all proportion (anatomy rules don't exist for me! X°D) , for example Feli-tan has a too-big-head, vè?! XD
Uff, I really would like to draw well.. ç_ç
As I've already told so many times, when I drawn Ludwig he's always seems too-drunk-for-everything (STOP DRINK BEER, LUD, dammit! XD) and Feliciano always seems too-uke-for-being-real.. =_=''
I'm very worry about that.
By the way this is the FIRST TIME I've being able to drawn some quite decent profiles so I'm a bit happy.. Just a little, of course! U^U


Time to go, tomorrow I must wake up early for the stupid stocktaking.. ç_ç
How boredom!

JA NE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment