Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Install Manual For Astrostart

Go, go GSRanger! Let's cosplay Hetalia!



Ahoy '! X ° D

Has Been Loooon time passed since last time I post .. U_U

And do not even know if my English has improved despite having taken over from scratch nearly two weeks ago.
Since I did not know quite what to do and since the last depression "All the houses I see are too expensive ERGO I'll never go to live alone!" is felt stronger and stronger I am on the infinitesimally small scribbles .. yes, I mean the drawing. =__='

Lately I'm more "delight" with GSRanger or caricature the adventures that happen in the shop where I work with actors ET me my distinguished colleague ..
Well, I have no time and are therefore unable to draw anything really, even though my art is far from sublime and takes less than five minutes for a drawing! X ° D

GSHetaRanger Here then, that the crossover between my beloved GameStoppini and my beloved (except Alfred, of course) characters Hetalia .. First of all

USA, UK and France. * O *


Daia / / Green = Francis / / France (for obvious reasons! X ° D)
myself / / Red = Alfred / / USA (although I admit that we hate him deeply .. =__='') similar
Marty / / Blue = Arthur / / Uk (because some of his attitudes are quite Tsun! .. and I am sure that she liked "little friends of the forest" Uk! XD)





And now we come to the last two countries Rossi!

Eli / / Yang = White / / China (for the ubiquitous Panda-kun, of course XD)
Ceci / / Black = Russia / / Ivan (YAN ! That girl is very scary and Yan, dammit! X ° D)



Ah, my beloved Communist! Nation-tan .. * O *

Since the Allies-tan are already finished, and next time SE WHEN I get time I'll try to post the Allies-tan, this time all boys ..


Pink, Yellow and DeepShadow .. Prepare yourselves! * L * 7


Oooook, finished! X ° D
I have no other designs (and thank goodness, I dare say! X ° D), so for now I close here.
solemnly promise that I will endeavor to design the new strips for the adventures of GSRanger \u0026lt;parola of Lupetto>!

JA neee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment