Monday, June 15, 2009

Is Udresses Reliable?

APH Fanart, again.. \(° w °)/''



Here I am again, bringing some horride APH Fanart and using my absolutely-useless-and-poor english! °w°
<depress mode-ON>







First of all the first pic is all about Italy Bros .



Sorry for low quality of the scans, my scanner hate me and sorry for your absurd eyes, Feli-tan.. I really can't drawn them as well as I would like to do.. ç_ç
I found both of them really cute and sweet despite their idiocy and then.. they're the personification of my dear Country. °_°
I can't love them, try to understand me! XD

Second pic is about one of my fav APH pairing: Germany X Italy .
Telling the truth I'd prefer Germany as uke (even if I know it's not right from an historical point of view) but there aren't many doujinshi with reverse role so I'm starting to think about Lud is also a perfect seme, after all..




I can't understand why I always drawn Germany with such drunk!face.. °_°''
Lud.. It's all your fault! U^U Stop drunks beer, dammit! X°D

Third and last pic!

(Thanks goodness! XD)



France nii-chan and Tsun'n'Feary!Uk .
I love this two and I love them as a couple (Francis is absolutely uke! History tells so. *_*)
Sorry, I know that Arthur really doesn't seems Arthur.. =__=''
I can't drawn him well, it's too tsunder-ness for me! X°D

Ok, ok.. Time to run away! °_°''
Sorry again for the fan-(not) art I've posted
!

JA NE! ~ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment