Sunday, August 23, 2009

Game Camera Satelite Viewing

Yey! Sometimes I think too

This morning I had a strange feeling ...
I was too curious to see how this thing worked, sorry XD
Anyway I was clearly asleep, yet despite the heat and discomfort, I loved the feeling of blankets on my legs. It was as if I protect! A wonderful feeling that usually only when I try meditation, which happens on a day of good intentions, or Monday, since they are really just settled and I can not pursue something ...

These days I am studying with flashes, I have a constant headache and it seems that the heat is inhibiting my ability: (Not true, I do not want to be like!

I did not even want to write in English, you think! (
all for today, I hope to fix the bedroom and study something today, doing something really productive:)


tomorrow, or tonight, it depends! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment