Monday, November 1, 2004

Free Zoopholia Vodeos

Vaiolance: My fucking post-post-halloween

Every Halloween is the same story, I'd love to do the trick that did the Bin Laden to America, or rpendere hijack a plane and into the house of all the balls that are put to celebrate with some pagan rite.
I thought a lot about how to insult in this post so that everyone will be offended no exceptions, then I said to myself, but why so much resentment? me and him are explained.

hate human stupidity, more than people like Pupetta which is stupid because at the end is small, there are people that make me the kind dirindindina nervous to read, but not that nervous at her, but to humanity that produced it, my instill a feeling of "good", because I want a perfect society, I wish there were no balls that are based on pre-Christian cults distorted thinking that they take alternative, rather I want more, I wish they were conscious of their miserable situation, but it is not so, would that Italian children do not go "trick or treat because their parents are brought up with the show 80 years where there was Halloween, which was a cool thing, realizing that in reality is invented and a party like Valentine's Day.
I wish the world had at least one quarter of the intelligence that I have, perhaps too much to ask? ... Yes! this is the What, I ask too much, I wish all the old fool magicians who give money to die, I want to die every human being who makes me fall balls, including you who read.
The idiocy is truly the worst social evil, and on the internet, unfortunately there is freedom to express it.

Then I have to see some balls that make poetry and say they are writing a book, others who think that writing a letter to my father who died to make it read at all is a worthy thing, and still others that I have never mentioning ilbri understood, or worse still to fill their dissatisfaction is lower staff to believe the pro-political bullshit then attteggiarsi to highbrow.
I wish the world were all satisfied in order to avoid liters of idiocy driven by a sense of dissatisfaction, I will point to ChristmasHamper for this, so it is almost.

Plus is a true holy man, really tries to make people understand that it is useless to begin to get a pentacle on the ground, because so much energy that the only sentireanno is that the brain produces its own when applying for some personal-mescaline, suffering the effect of their self belief, I also wish that the whole of humanity is not suffering from inferiority complexes, which have to compel them by force bundling under a flag, religion or political beliefs, because all are created to use and consumption of the creators. So I

a perfect world, and waiting to get it, I still hope that smallpox outbreaks in your homes and kill you forever ...


With Smallpox Infection

0 comments:

Post a Comment