Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Cute Team Hair Ribbons

Thought ...

"You're Beautiful ... really", I notice his body drawn from my brushstrokes, the painting of flesh beautiful representation sublime art. Your tears are the best compliment I could receive, you should myself grateful for what you've become, you're the pain and ecstasy, perfect combination of emotions that a contrastanti.Pensi painter to create this work? Do you think observing a canvas smeared with color you can experience the same emotions? Needles as brushes, color as the blood, the flesh as a canvas, you're my living fresco, rejoice that, were a miserable creature before and now you're art , your eyes were inanimate, but now overflowing with emotions, live, glow, blood flowing from the caresses of my instruments are not my signature, you are mine hours. You told me love you, and I have loved you, now you're dead, yet adore you, adore you but now you are pale, really .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment